- Craft Vendor Information
Craft Vendor Information
Thank you to everyone who submitted a craft vendor application for the 2019 Spring Festival. At this time, all craft vendor spaces are booked. We thank you for your consideration and hope you keep Abbeville in mind for future events.
The festival dates are Thursday, May 2nd through Saturday, May 4th, 2019. Craft show hours on Friday are from 1pm until 9pm and Saturday from 10am until 9pm.
Craft exhibitors are expected to remain on the square or in the livery stables for ENTIRE DURATION the two-day craft event. This event is centered on the beautiful downtown square in Abbeville, SC. A 10x10 space will be provided for each participant for the cost of $65.00. If power is needed, the cost is $25.00 extra.
A photograph of the items you plan to display must accompany your application. Enclosed is the vendor application, applications must be received by April 18th. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call (864)366-9673. On behalf of the City, thank you for your past participation. If you are a new vendor participating this year, we look forward to you joining us!
There are four convenient ways you can send the application to us.
- Fax it to us at (864) 366-4118.
- Mail it to: Abbeville Spring Festival Emily Bledsoe, Special Events Coordinator P.O Box 40 Abbeville, SC 29620.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the Online Application
Important Vendor Info
- Vendors are encouraged to sell locally sourced and handmade items.
- Once your application is submitted, you will be notified via email within three business days. If no email is received within the time frame, please check your junk folder or call (864) 366-9673.
- The City reserves the right to make last minute location changes due to extenuating circumstances.
- Allow yourself enough set-up time to ensure you are ready to open. Craft vendors are to arrive in their designated time blocks. If vendors do not arrive during that time, streets may be closed and they must carry their items to the Square.
- Vendors should unload their items, pull their vehicle off the Square, then come back to their assigned spot to set up. Vandors may not park on the Square while setting up.
- If you will be attending Saturday only please advise us on the application.
- The Festival reserves the right to ask you to leave if your booth does not fall within the Guidelines of our Festival.
Vendor Selection: The City accepts vendors on a first come first serve basis. This means that vendors are encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible in order to secure a spot.