- Craft Vendor Information
Craft Vendor Information
The City of Abbeville would like to invite you to the Abbeville Hogs and Hens Festival! The festival dates are Friday, October 18th and Saturday, October 19th, 2019. Craft show hours on Friday are from 4:00pm until 8:00pm and Saturday 10:00am until 4:00pm.
Craft exhibitors are expected to remain on the square or in the Livery Stable for the two-day event. This event is centered on the beautiful downtown square in Abbeville, SC, which will accommodate the first 50 registered crafters. A 10x10 space will be provided for each participant for the cost of $50.00. Electricity is available for an additional $15.00.
A photograph of the items you plan to display must accompany your application. The deadline for applications is September 27, 2019.
There are four convenient ways you can send the application to us.
- Fax it to us at (864) 366-4273.
- Mail it to: Abbeville Hogs and Hens Emily Bledsoe, Special Events Coordinator P.O Box 40 Abbeville, SC 29620.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the Online Application
Important Vendor Info
- Deadline for registering is Sept. 27, 2019
- All items in your display MUST be handmade.
- You will be notified by phone if your application is rejected.
- Once a spot is assigned, THERE WILL BE NO CHANGES.
- Allow yourself enough set-up time to ensure you are ready to open.
- If you will be attending Saturday only please advise us on the application.
- The Festival reserves the right to ask you to leave if your booth does not fall within the Guidelines of our Festival.
Vendor Selection: The City accepts vendors on a first come first serve basis, while ensuring different categories of vendors are included. This means that vendors are encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible in order to secure a spot.